Spotify is one of the best music streaming source. There are two different types of Spotify available for the users one is Free and other is Premium. On free version, you get to listen your favorite music with lots of advertisement over it and in Premium you get to enjoy your music without advertisement along with some additional perks of premium version.
On free version there is a limit over listening the songs offline and at the time playing whereas there is no any such limit for premium version which costs around $9.99 per month.
However, you don’t need to worry about the monthly fees of premium version as I am sharing an iOS tweak with you guys. Spotify++ is a tweak which can help you to enjoy Spotify premium version for free. It is developed by a third-party developer so it is not officially available and I am going to share a complete download method with you.
Download Spotify++ using TutuApp
So here I am sharing a method to download Spotify++ using Tutuapp store. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, you need to open TutuApp on your iOS store
- Then you need to head over to the search bar, and search for Spotify++
- Tap on the icon of Spotify++ and then on “Get it Free” button
- Wait until it gets completely installed on your phone,
- Navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Search for Spotify’s certificate > “Trust this App”.
- Now you will have icon of Spotfiy++ on the home screen and it means you can enjoy using it for free now!
You should remember one thing that it may not be available for lifetime as Apple may revoke it anytime. In order to prevent it from getting revoked use NessTool anti-revoke app.
If you are facing issues in downloading Spotify++ then feel free to share your issue with me using comment’s section. I shall try to help you out in solving your all relevant issues.
If you know any music lover then do share this tweak with them as your share may save their a lot of bucks.
2 thoughts on “Spotify++”
I LOVE SPOTIFY
How come i cant listen offline? the songs wont download